Way of withdrawing Ethereum from Binance
Withdraw Ethereum from Binance: Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies in the world. This cryptocurrency is one of the main rivals of Bitcoin that was founded by the Canadian-Russian Vitalik Buterin. this cryptocurrency is the second most valued and interactive cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. In this article from shetcoiner website we are trying to teach you how to withdraw Ethereum from Binance exchange in a Step by Step guide.
Withdraw Ethereum from Binance; Step by Step guide
For withdrawing Ethereum from Binance you need to have a wallet or wallet address for “Receiving” the Ethereum to transfer your funds from Binance to that wallet or exchange.
First step: copying the destination wallet address
- Login to the account of the other exchange that you want to transfer the Ethereum to. If you want to send Ethereum from Binance to your wallet you need to go the wallet’s application or website.
- Now go to the your “Portfolio” or wallet section to see your funds.
- Now click on the “Received” or “Deposit” option in front of the Ethereum or if there wasn’t anything in front of the Ethereum, click on the Ethereum logo and go to its page and the click on one of the two options. Different websites and applications may use “Received” or “Deposit” that is different to each other in them.
- Now select the network that you want to send your Ethereum to that Blockchain. Then copy the address of your Ethereum wallet.
Second step: Withdraw Ethereum from Binance
- Login to your Binance account.
- Enter the Wallet section in Binance.
- Now find the ETH option and click on the “Withdraw” button in front of it. If you’re using the Binance application, it may have changed to “Send”
- Select the Bolckchain network that is conformed to your wallet if it was there.
- Paste the wallet address that you copied in the first step in the textbox in front of you.
- If you’re sure about your destination wallet address and it Blockchain Network, click on the “Submit” Button.
Pay attention to the fact that after clicking on the “Submit” Button, a pop up will probably be shown to you that needs the code of the transfer that has been E-mailed to you. You need to check your E-mail and copy the transition’s confirm code in the pop up and click on the “Confirm” Button to complete the Ethereum’s withdrawal form Binance.