How to transfer from Kraken to Binance or Kraken to Metamask? send cryptocurrencies from Kraken exchange to Binance is very easy with the progress in the design of their sites. In this article on shetcoiner we’re trying to teach you these currency transfers. If you’re interested, you can refer to transfer from Coinbase to Kraken, How to deposit funds into Kraken? or How to trade on Kraken? and etc.
You can watch this video from shetcoiner’s YouTube channel to learn more:
Before learning how to transfer from Kraken to Binance and Kraken to Metamask? we should say that: Kraken is one of the oldest digital currency exchanges. This exchange supports more than 90 different cryptocurrencies for buying, selling and trading, as well as other capabilities such as stocks, margin trading, etc.
All traders around the world can trade using this digital currency exchange. Kraken is also one of the most successful exchange platforms; Because it is easy to use, has high security and has low fees. you can refer to Does Kraken have a wallet? article for more information.
Kraken is a United States-based cryptocurrency exchange and bank, founded in 2011. The exchange provides trading between cryptocurrency and fiat currencies, and provides price information to Bloomberg Terminal.
Quoted from Wikipedia.
How much is the deposit fee at Kraken?
How to transfer from Kraken to Binance and Kraken to Metamask? Deposits in Kraken are often zero, with a few exceptions. Depending on the type of your currency and the deposit method you choose, you may need to pay a fee when placing money in Kraken. For example: depositing USD with FedWire (MVB Bank) is free, while depositing USD with FedWire costs about $ 5. You can also refer to Kraken Exchange Review 2021 article for more information.
Steps of transfer from Kraken to Binance
1st Step: receiving crypto’s wallet address in Binance
In this step of the transfer you should find the wallet address in your destination exchange (Binance) in the website or phone application and copy it.
- Login to your Binance account.
- Enter to your Binance wallet and select the desired cryptocurrency and the click on “Receive” or “Deposit”.
- Then select the Blockchain network that you want to transfer in the form of this network from the options. Note that the address of your destination wallet in Binance will be given according to your Blockchain network, so be careful to choose the exact same Blockchain network in Kraken exchange when sending after placing the destination wallet address in Binance. Make the one you selected in Binance and it’s related to your wallet address.
- You can now copy the address of your Binance wallet and keep it safe somewhere.
2nd Step: sending from Kraken Exchange
In these steps to transfer from Kraken to Binance, you should copy the address of your coin or token you copied in the first level in Kraken exchange and proceed to transfer your currency to the Binance wallet.
- Login to your Kraken exchange account.
- Enter the “Founding” section and then click on the “Withdraw”.
- Now search your desired coin or token for sending and select it.
- Now you need to paste your wallet address that you copied earlier here.
- Now fill the “Withdrawal Amount” section.
- In continue you’ll see the sending fee and the minimum amount of withdrawal.
- Click on the Blue “Withdraw” button to complete the transfer.
- At this stage, Kraken will probably ask you for final confirmation. Under a window called “Confirm Your Withdrawal”, read this section carefully, and if the transfer is confirmed by you and its okay, click on the small blue “Withdraw” button. If you are not sure about your Kraken withdrawal you can go to previous steps by clicking on the “Cancel” option.
- At this point, despite your confirmation of withdrawal from Kraken, you must enter your authenticator program code for the latest confirmation and click “Confirm”.
After entering the authenticator’s verification code you need to wait for a while so your transaction is confirmed by the network’s nodes and is received by Binance wallet. Now you know how to transfer from Kraken to Binance and Kraken to Metamask?
Note that if your money from Kraken has not yet reached Binance but it has been confirmed in Kraken, you should talk to Binance support to solve your problem. Also, if your problem is in the Kraken exchange and your transaction has not been confirmed after a while, be sure to talk to Kraken supporters to troubleshoot, follow up and solve your problem.
You can watch this video below, for learn how to transfer from Kraken to Binance?
How to transfer Kraken to Metamask?
If you want to know how to transfer your cryptocurrency from Kraken to Metamask, stay tuned for the rest of this article. After completing the deposit process in Kraken, you have to receive the money in Metamask. Follow the steps below to receive your currency in Metamask:
- Select the cryptocurrency that you want, on the main page,
- Click on “Buy” option,
- After that, you have to choose that you want to receive the currencies directly from other wallet or exchange platform, in your Metamask; So click on “View Account” button,
- On next page, share your receiving address with your wallet or source platform and wait for the cryptocurrency transfer process to complete.
In this article on shetcoiner, we discussed about how to transfer from Kraken to Binance and Kraken to Metamask? step by step and completely. If you’re interested, you can refer to other related articles such as: transfer from Coinbase to Kraken, How to deposit funds into Kraken? or How to trade on Kraken? and etc.
Share your opinion with us in the comments section below and let us know more about your experiences. Also If you have a problem and you want to solve it, you can ask it in comments section and we will answer them to solve your problems.
How to transfer from Kraken to Binance?
First, you need to get the crypto wallet address in Binance and then, send the currency from Kraken Exchange. Read this article for more details.
How to transfer from Kraken to Metamask?
To receive the transferred currency in Metamsk, you have to first enter the type of digital currency you want on the main page, then select that you want to receive directly from a specific exchange or wallet. After that, enter your receiving address and wait for the transfer to complete.
If you want to know more about crypto currencies read the following articles on shetcoiner site: