How to Send Bitcoin from Binance to Coinbase + Step by Step guide
Send Bitcoin from Binance to Coinbase: the way of sending Bitcoin from Binance exchange to any other exchanges like Coinbase can be a lot of people’s question and in this article in cryptocurrency teaching shetcoiner website we are going to talk about it.
Sending Bitcoin from Binance to Coinbase steps
Receiving Coinbase wallet address
- Login to your Coinbase account.
- If you want to send your Bitcoin to another exchange you need to find the “Receive” or “Deposit” option in the destination. for finding this option in Coinbase you can go to the portfolio section in Coinbase account and find BTC in the sidebar.
- Now you should copy the Coinbase wallet address to paste it in the sending step of Binance.
Sending Bitcoin in Binance
- Login to your Binance account.
- Go to the “Wallet” section of you Binance account and click on the “Withdraw” option in front of the BTC icon to open fields for sending Bitcoin.
- Now you need to select the type of the Blockchain for sending your Bitcoin and select it coordinated with the Coinbase wallet address that you copied.
- Then you need to paste the Bitcoin’s wallet address in Coinbase in the blank textbox and click on the “Submit” or “Confirm” that is like a yellow button to complete the transition.
- Binance will probably show you a pop up page for confirmation that needs a verification code that you will receive in your E-mail. In this step you should sign in to your E-mail and copy the confirmation code that belongs to Binance and paste it in the verification pop up to confirm the transition.
- Now wait for a while for Binance to do your withdrawal operation and Coinbase to do the receiving.
Pay attention to the fact that the Bolckchain of the Coinbase BTC wallet address that you copied is equal to the Blockchain that you use to send Bitcoin in Binance or a little amount of your Bitcoin will be lost or a problem may happen to it.