In this article, we want to teach you how to withdraw your assets from your TrustWallet on the shetcoiner site.
- First of all, you need to convert all your assets in the Trust wallet to Smart chain. This is to fix your assets and eventually transfer them to your main account or the currency you want to buy or withdraw your assets directly from the market.
- Next you need a Binance account. These accounts simplify the transfer process for you. Copy the address of that currency in your wallet trust to transfer that currency to your Binance account. You will see your currencies in the Binance wallet.
- Be sure to use the BEP20 network for your currency when transferring. This stage, the key to continue will appear for you, and a few minutes later, the currency will be in your Binance wallet.
- After these steps in your wallet in the Fiat and spot, you can convert the currencies you have to your wallet to BUSD. Pay attention that there are no restrictions and you can transfer everything you have in your wallet.
- Click on USD in the Fiat section to convert all your assets to this type. Then click on the “Continue” option to complete the process
- In the next step, you need to confirm some of the identity information and information related to your bank. Finally, check the accuracy of this information and click OK to make the transfer.
Remember that when you use this way to transfer your assets, the amount you have to pay in this section is 30 BUSD. If you do not want to have such a cost, you can transfer your assets through P2P.