How to transfer from Binance Exchange to Coinbase? In this article on shetcoiner site, we want to consider this issue; so stay with us until the end of this article.
What is Coinbase?
Coinbase is one of the best crypto currency exchanges which are the foremost both in terms of trading volume and number of users around the world. However, Coinbase only supports a limited number of currencies. If you want access to a greater variety of currencies, you may want to move your crypto assets from one exchange to another. One of the best exchanges that can be useful for you is Binance. In addition to security and easy to use, this exchange also supports many currencies. In the next section, we will explain these steps:
- Copy the address of your crypto currency public wallet in Binance.
- Send your currency by clicking Send / Receive in Coinbase and put the Binance wallet address in the To section.
How to buy Vechain in Coinbase? does Coinbase support VET?
- Continue and then click now to be sent.
How to transfer crypto currencies from Binance to Coinbase?
- If you want to transfer currency from Binance to Coinbase, the process is exactly the same. All you have to do is get your wallet address for the currency you want and then copy it. Then put the wallet address in the exchange you want to send it to.
- If you want to do this, you need to start from your Coinbase account and find the crypto currency you want to transfer and clicks receive.
- Copy the wallet address generated by Coinbase.
Go to Binance and go to Funds> Withdraw Bitcoins. Follow this command and copy the Coinbase wallet address in the To field. Your transaction will be done after a while.
How to stake crypto on Coinbase?
In this article, we examined the Binance and Coinbase exchanges and examined how we can transfer the currencies we want through these two exchanges.