MetaMask is one of the hot wallets for Android and iOS mobile versions, and also its available as an extension for Chrome and Firefox browsers. Trust Wallet is also one of the best cryptocurrency and atrium wallets that is used to store, send and receive coins and tokens BEP2, ERC20 and ERC721. In this article on shetcoiner we want to talk about how to connect Trust wallet to Metamask? So stay with us to learn this topic.
As mentioned, Metamask is a digital currency wallet that has versions of Android, iOS, extensions on Chrome, Firefox, Edge and other browsers. This wallet acts like a bridge between regular browsers and the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum is a network where users build their own decentralized applications (dApps) and cryptocurrencies.
Note that today the number of malware and counterfeit software has increased dramatically and it is recommended to download this wallet only from its official website. (https://metamask.io)
In addition to Ethereum and the tokens built on it, the Metamsk wallet also supports tokens from other networks such as the following:
Advantages of MetaMask Wallet:
- Being open source and have free access to code to improve it,
- Hierarchical settings (HD settings) and the ability to get a backup and recovery phrase,
- Has customer support and accurate support,
- Simple user interface, fast and clear access to features and easy working with it even for beginners,
- Has a forum and a large number of followers and active users,
- Store wallet keys internally on users’ browsers (not servers).
You can also refer to How to Import Trust Wallet to MetaMask? article for getting more information!
About Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is the most popular cryptocurrency wallet and has several million users worldwide. This is a mobile app for both Android and iOS and there is no official version for desktop, but by there is a trick to use Trust Wallet on Windows, Mac and Linux is also possible. Trust Wallet is compatible with Android 6 and iOS 10 and above and can be downloaded for free from official stores. Due to the large number of malware, it is recommended to download Trust Wallet only from the Google Play Store or App Store.
The number of digital currencies supported in this wallet reaches over 1 million; Trust Wallet is capable of holding all ERC20, ERC223 and BEP20 tokens. In general, the number of supported blockchain is over 50. Here are some of the most important token or coins supported by Trust Wallet:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Binance Coin (BNB)
- LiteCoin (LTC)
- Doge Coin (DOGE)
- Polygon (MATIC)
- Binance Coin (BNB)
- Dash (DASH)
- TRON (TRX)
- VeChain (VET)
- Classic Ethereum (ETC)
Advantages of Trust Wallet
- Free download and use,
- Simple user interface,
- Ability to store private keys on user’s devices,
- Ability to store and support a very large number of cryptocurrencies,
- Staking cryptocurrencies and receive profits from it in the Trust wallet,
- Runs on both Android and iOS.
How to connect Trust Wallet to MetaMask?
If you want to connect your Trust wallet to MetaMask, you have to follow the steps below:
- First you need to install Metamask on your browser and prepare Trust Wallet on your phone.
- Click on the Metamask on your browser and then, select the “Import using secret recovery phrases” option on the opened page.
- Then we have to enter the recover phrase in the specified box, and finally, by setting a password, we can connect the Trust wallet to Metamask.
- In the end, click on Import.
To view the Trust wallet recovery phrase, first select the “Setting” option and select the “Wallets” option to see the wallets. Then select the blue mark next to the wallet to display the “Show Recovery Phrase” option.
In this article on shetcoiner we talked about two of the best digital currency wallets: Trust wallet and MetaMask, and we teach you how to connect Trust wallet to Metamask? If you want to learn and do it for yourself, this article can be useful for you. Share your experiences and opinions with us in the comment section below!