How long does Binance vertification take? In this article on shetcoiner site, we want to consider this issue; so stay with us until the end of this article.
The well known crypto currency exchange, Binance, is a Malta-based company founded in 2017 by Changpeng Zhao and his team. In two years, the exchange became the largest crypto currency trading platform in terms of daily trading volume. It was rapidly successful by 2021, and the exchange has maintained its position around the world. Binance continues to innovate and introduce more products and services that help attract more users and more activity. The company now sees more than $15 billion in daily trading volume from its cash markets and another 37 billion from its futures and margin trades.
Can you Create Multiple in Binance Accounts?
As a centralized exchange, the platform must comply with global financial regulations; the most important of them are the KYC and AML rules. This means that all users must use authentication to use the platform. In this section we will tell you how to authenticate in Binance.
Binance verification is simple. It only takes 15 minutes to get all the documents and information you need. Binance reviews the details and documents within 10 days. One of the main reasons why Binance has done this is to ensure that people’s accounts are secure so that they do not have trouble controlling their accounts. Also, Binance has confirmation as a limit to doing higher and more accessible trades requires several steps. In this part we will teach you what to do.
Kucoin vs. Binance (Fees, Futures & …)
Step by step verification of Binance account
- Log in to your account. Then click on your account icon and click on Identification.
- Select Identity verification. Before going to the next sections, you must complete the information for each section.
- Choose your nationality or country of residence.
- Fill in the basic information. This includes the name and address of your location.
- Confirm the ID card and related information.
- Upload photos of your documents. Binance will allow you to send files in these formats: PNG, JPEG, JPG. Note that the size of these files should not exceed 5 MB.
- You must upload a portrait photo of yourself.
You have completed all the steps. The steps are simple and Binance wants you to complete all the steps in less than 15 minutes. The exchange also allows a maximum of 10 attempts to verify your identity every 24 hours.
how does staking work on Binance?
In this article, we introduced Binance and its services on shetcoiner site. We also taught you how to verify your account and your information in Binance step by step.