How to buy Bitcoin on Binance with USD? If you need to buy Bitcoin for yourself with USD (United States dollar) on Binance, here in this shetcoiner Article we are trying to help and guide you. So stay with us until the end of this teaching.
How to buy Bitcoin on Binance with USD?
Buying Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are usually done with USDT (Tether), but a lot of trades are still happening and being done by United States’ dollars or as we say it USDs and you can buy Bitcoin on Binance with this way.
Step by Step Guide:
- Login to your Binance account and verify yourself if it’s possible.
- Now you need to charge your account with United States Dollar.
- There are multiple ways for you to charge your account and you can choose each one to charge your Binance account.
- Now go to the “Trade” section while you’re still logged in.
- Go to the “Classic Trade” option.
- Search for the BTC/USD both cryptocurrency option and click on its symbol to go to its section.
- Now in this step you can easily try to buy Bitcoin from Binance exchange with American Dollar.
If you needed to sell your Bitcoin too, you can go through the same steps to sell your Bitcoin on Binance.