How to convert BTC to USDT on Binance? In this article on shetcoiner, we are trying to teach you 2 different ways to convert Bitcoin (BTC) to Tether (USDT) in Binance exchange. We will teach you this issue and tell you how to change BTC to USDT on Binance? step by step. Also, if you want to know How to convert USDT to BTC on Binance? refer to the related article on shetcoiner and read for more information. So stay with us to learn this tutorial.
Watch the video below from shetcoiner’s YouTube channel to learn more:
How to convert BTC to USDT on Binance?
For converting Bitcoin to Tether in Binance exchange, we can use 2 different ways. For doing this, follow these methods below:
Convert Section :
- Go to Binance exchange website.
- Log into your account in Binance.
- Go to the trade section at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Convert” that is the first option to go to its page.
- Enter the amount of BTC that you want to convert to Tether in the first textbox.
- Find and select Tether (USDT) in the bottom field.
- Now click on the “Preview Conversion” to see the preview of the convert you’re trying to make.
- Now click on the “Convert” button after you got sure about the Bitcoin to Tether conversion.
- If the timer on the “Convert” Button was finished, click on the “Refresh” Button to see the updated prices in Binance exchange and try to convert your Bitcoin again.
- Try to not waste any time and click on the “Convert” Button and start the conversion before you need to click on the “Refresh” button and reset the conversion.
- After the operation has been finished a message with a green check on it that says the conversion has been done successfully should be shown to you with details about the transition.
- In this step you can click on “Back” button and go the last page and go to “Trade History” page with clicking on “View Status” and see that the transition was successful and check the transition’s details.
After knowing how to convert BTC to USDT on Binance? we should add that: It is interesting to know that Binance is one of the most widely used crypto currencies in the world. One of the main reasons for Binance popularity is its widespread support for altcoins, which has led to continuous growth. For withdrawals below 2 BTC per day, no special confirmation is required on Binance Exchange. You can also use the mobile app for iOS and Android devices to access this exchange.
Classic Trade section
- Login to your account on Binance exchange website,
- Go to “Trade” menu and click on the “Classic Trade”,
- Now you can proceed to sell your Bitcoin for tether.
If you had no Bitcoin in this section, you need to transfer your Bitcoin to your Binance wallet and then try to do this method. Using Classic Trade section is like a normal trade and it’s another way for converting your Bitcoin to Tether that you can use. In this section, you can set the fee of your transaction in Binance and its selling price, or sell it at the latest market price.
Note: If you want to convert your digital currency to BTC quickly, use the Convert section; On the other hand, if you want it to be cheaper and cost less, you can use the Classic section. In the Classic section, as we said, you can sell your Bitcoin at the market price and set the limit to be sold at a specific price and you will be given USDT.
BTC vs USDT
In the continuation of the “How to convert BTC to USDT on Binance?” article, we want to have a brief comparison between Bitcoin(BTC) and Tether(USDT). Follow the rest of this article for more information.
Bitcoin(BTC) is the first digital currency in the world that can be a form of money that users can use to make purchases and shop online. Bitcoin can be used as a type of investment that will maintain the value of your savings in the long time. Unlike today’s currencies, which are supplied and distributed by the governments, Bitcoin is not controlled by any particular group or organization. People who enter this network, must accept the rules related to this network and follow it.
Bitcoin (₿) is a decentralized digital currency, without a central bank or single administrator, that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain.
Quoted from Wikipedia.
Tether (USDT) is a type of stable digital currencies that protects you against the sharp fluctuations of the cryptocurrency market with its fixed price, and you can use it to transfer dollars digitally. The price of stable digital currencies always depends on the value of their backing assets and goes up and down with them. There are other digital currencies besides Tether, but the USDT is currently the most powerful stable digital currency in world!
If you’re wondering How to change BTC to USDT on Binance? and you want to convert BTC to USDT, this tutorial from shetcoiner will help you to do it. In this article, we said two easy way for converting BTC step by step. Also, you can refer to How to convert USDT to BTC on Binance? or How to transfer USDT from Binance to Coinbase? and other related articles, for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I convert BTC to USDT on binance?
Yes! You can convert your assets easily on binance with its automated crypto converter.
How to convert BTC to USDT on Binance?
You can convert you crypto currency on Binance using two method:
- Via Convert section
- Via Classic Trade section