What is a Binance Referral Code? In this article on shetcoiner site, we want to consider this issue and talk about how to get it. So stay with us until the end of this article.
What is a Binance Referral Code?
The Binance referral code is a code that will give you about a 20% discount on your transaction fee. If you want to save this amount you must use BNB in the exchange wallet. To pay the transaction fee with BNB, you must have BNB and enable the use of BNB to pay less in your account. There are many benefits to signing up for Binance platform. However, using a referral code can allow users to receive more benefits, including the opportunity to receive cash at transaction costs and multiple rewards from the exchange.
How long does Binance verification take?
How to get the code and how to register in Binance?
- Register on the website. Enter the Binance site and choose one of the registration methods there.
- Enter your personal information and then in the Referral Code section, if you have a referral code, enter it in this section.
- At this point your account is created. If you want to be able to share your referral code with your friends; you can click on referral from the account settings part.
- Click on the: Generate Your Link part to apply the referral code you want.
- In the next part, there are options that indicate what percentage you will receive and how much your referrals will receive for their Binance trading discount. When you are satisfied with the given amount, you will be able to do so. You are allowed to add a “note” to this particular code. If you are planning to create multiple referral codes, it is a good idea to add a name to make them easier to identify and access later.
- Now, you have created your referral code in Binance and you can share it with people and use it easily.
How to transfer crypto from Kraken to Binance?
In this article on shetcoiner site, we reviewed the referral code and how to build it in Binance Exchange, and mentioned the effect of using it in transactions.