Binance change phone number: How to change number in Binance? How to change Binance phone number? If you want to find the answer and change your phone number on Binance, stay with us to the end of this article on shetcoiner. If you’re interested, you can also refer to other articles such as Binance Liquidation, How to transfer from Kraken to Binance and Kraken to Metamask? or How To Find Binance Wallet Address?, etc.
Crypto currencies (Binance change phone number)
Owners of crypto currencies are extremely aware of its security, and this is exactly what has attracted them. The best and easiest way to find out about security is to use 2-factor authentication based on your phone number. This is the best and easiest way to ensure the security of your currency and is far better than having no security level.
In the continuation of How to change number in Binance? article we should say that: In recent times, we still face many problems such as broken SIM cards, problematic mobile phones, etc. This may make you to change the phone number associated with your crypto currency exchange platform, such as Binance.
Binance change phone number: Binance is one of the most popular crypto currency exchanges and has its popularity based on its optimal performance. There are several ways you can change your Binance phone number which one to choose depends on whether you have access to your mobile phone or not.
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange which is the largest exchange in the world in terms of daily trading volume of cryptocurrencies.
Quoted from Wikipedia.
How to change number in Binance?
Log in to your Binance Exchange account. Then enter the security section in your account.
- Disable the existing number. Here, after two-factor authentication, it allows you to change the number.
- Complete the confirmation. You added a new number by deleting the previous number. Confirm it.
- Your number has been verified in Binance and you can use it for your work.
For more information, you can refer to How long does Binance verification take? article on our magazine.
How to change email in Binance?
After learning the way for Binance change phone number, we want to tell you the ways for changing email on Binance:
- Enter your Binance account,
- Tap on account icon,
- Go to “Security” option,
- Tap on “Reset” button in “Email verification” section,
- Click on Next after you read the review text,
- You need to activate the 2FA before changing your email address,
- If you have access to your old email, tap on “Get code” To send a verification code to your previous email and you enter it.
- After you enter the verification code, tap on “Submit” button,
- Then, enter your new email address and password on the next page and click on “Confirm” button,
- You need to enter another verification code that sent to your new email address,
- After you enter the E-mail, phone and Google verification code tap on Submit button.
- After completing these steps, your information will be reviewed and the result will be announced.
Binance change phone number
If you want to know how to change number in Binance? In this article on shetcoiner, we examined the security of crypto currencies and we talked about Binance change phone number and email. We hope you find this article useful! If you’re interested, you can also refer to our other related articles such as: Binance Liquidation, How to transfer from Kraken to Binance and Kraken to Metamask? or How To Find Binance Wallet Address?, etc.
How to change number in Binance?
Enter in your Binance account, disable your current number and follow the steps that we talked about in this article.
How to change email in Binamce?
Enter your Binance account, go to account section then go to E-mail verification option and follow the steps that we talked about in this article.
If you want to know more about crypto currencies read the following articles on shetcoiner site:
How long does Binance verification take?